Monday, January 14, 2008

Life With Dan


I have been absent from the world of blogging for quite some time. There is a reason and his name is Dan.

I find that life with Dan is not only wonderful, but much busier. With the presence of a new significant person, I have much less time for many pieces of my routine that I had grown accustom. I am still a bit awkward with the balance of things (What do I cut out? I love it/them all!), but I am slowly getting things figured out and, as I do, I hope to visit this world more often. Sorry, Shey!

P.S. Dan is great; it feels like I met my best friend. We have tons of fun together and it's tough to imagine how life felt so full before him. He's a keeper. :)

4 comments:

Sheyb said...

OH! Good reason to be absent! I forgive you. LOL! Just kidding! I am really glad to hear that you are happy, and I am SO glad to see a man in your life! That is SO SO SO wonderful ANG! Congrats!!!! You 2 look very happy! I look forward to many more updates in 2008!

steve said...

I have no room to condemn anyone for slacking off on posting! ;) So, dear friend, there is no judgment here.

What a very cute pic of you and Dan. And how thankful I am to have met him! Steve and I heartily approve--if you needed to know. ;) I look forward to sharing in this exciting season of your life!

Keep the posts coming, but not at the expense of quality time with your new boy. ;)

MEGAN said...

Now you get to spend your whole life with Dan!!!!!!!!!11111

Jeff and Sarah said...

So excited for you! God bless you both and have a wonderful wedding! You will be a beautiful bride, both inside and out :)