Saturday, April 19, 2008

Photo Opportunity!

Karey Michelle is not only a friend, but an incredibly gifted photographer. Talk about a gem! When we were with her, it was fascinating to watch her work; she saw beauty and potential in things like light, shadows, and viewpoints...things that I am simply oblivious to.

Click here to see the engagement slideshow she put together for Dan and me. We could not be more pleased (except if my hair would have not been so wind-blown)!

Happy viewing...

http://www.kareymichelle.com/Slideshows/DanAngel/

P.S. Just kidding...I can't figure out how to get the link to link, so you will have to just cut and paste. :(

6 comments:

The McKays said...

Angel, these are amazing! In no particular order, here were my favs:

*the shot of your feet as you sat on the bench
*laughing on the bench
*looking at eachother along the fence
*looking up at the camera
*sitting in the Adirondack chairs

What a gifted photographer indeed! So excited for you guys. xoxo

jason and lindsey said...

ang,
thanks for sharing these with us! we really enjoyed looking at all of them! hope you had a fun dinner tonight. missed you at moonlight (ps-they didn't have baklava, so we definitely have to go back before we leave).

Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

What beautiful pics! She is an amazing photograhper. I can't wait to see the pics she takes at the wedding! ;)

angelina joy said...

Thanks for taking the time to check them out! :)

Katie said...

I LOVE the pictures! Suzanne beat me to it, but I was going to say I especially love the ones of you sitting in the Adirondack chairs. :)

MEGAN said...

Ang, less than 1 month!!!!!!!!!