Saturday, May 12, 2007

Here goes nothing

Lindsey and I were talking about how hard it is for us to talk about daily life stuff and not feel like total bores. We both agree, however, that when we are reading about other people's trips to Starbucks or new baby teeth or what was had for dinner, we really enjoy it. This blog site will be good for me to practice this awkward task and hopefully help me stay in better contact with people who live so very far and so cannot see the day to day happenings. If you're at all interested, stay tuned!

8 comments:

The McKays said...

Ang, I'm thrilled you have started to blog. I think you will be a superb blogger; you are a good writer and one of the most creative people I know. I'm excited, too, because now I'll be able to keep up with your daily life.

jason and lindsey said...

ang,
i love it too! i will definitely be checking often. even though i get to be a part of your daily life in this season, i'd still love to hear your thoughts and perspectives on it all. i love you ang!

Sheyb said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angel! It's Shey! How are you? :) SO SO SO glad you are blogging, and now I get to says things to you, like, *Hello*. *How's it going*, *What's new*, *How's the weather*. yada yada yada. :) I miss you Ang, but will be to California soon enough to see everyone to see everyone! :)

{Shey}
http://bennercrewhapps.blogspot.com/

Sheyb said...

HA HA! Like that *To see everyone* twice thing. Oooops. What can I say? hehe!

jason k said...

angel, great looking blogsite! cool colors. thanks for the pizza.
jason--also growing young

The Weaver Family said...

Angel - I love your picture and caption. Great to be able to see how your life is going. Hope to catch up.

Steve, Shan & Jacob said...

Ange-begange....

welcome to the world of blogging. I'm glad you decided to switch from my-space to blogger...wise move. ;)

Can't wait till June!

the isaacs said...

hey angel! glad you have joined the world of blogging! i love keeping up with everyone's lives when i have a minute to sit down at the computer. I am looking forward to your posts and will have to add your link to our blog! Take care girly!
heather